Friday, December 15, 2017

Parkview Nursery



Parkview Nursery
3841 Jackson Street Riverside, CA 92503

(951) 351-6900

www.parkviewnursery.net

Store Hours: Open 7 Days

8:30 AM - 5:30 PM



It's been a while since I've done a business review here on the blog, but my recent inaugural trip to Parkview Nursery in Riverside, California is a good reason to bring this segment back. 
The multi-colored pots in the rear are the reason I stopped.

I had driven by this business a few times, eyeing the lovely pots that line their lot, but had never stopped until this day. These beautiful, purple pots are the reason I stepped foot in this nursery and I'm so glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised to find that, among other items, they had a good variety of fairy items. The staff was pleasant and extremely accommodating, even to the point of pulling out a tape measurer to help me find a very specific sized pot (12", in case you were wondering) for an upcoming contest. I learned that they are always getting new and unique items so I will be visiting often from here on out. 
This fairy garden container is
all ready to go home with someone.

Among fairy items and pots, they also had perennials, annuals, bonsai, trees, succulents and so many decorative pieces. In regards to fairy products, they range from single pieces to an entire set up (for anyone interested in fairy gardens but lack the time to create your own, piece by piece)! This nursery is not very large but they sure do have an abundance of product, especially colorful pots that you won't find at the big corporate stores. 

I made a few purchases during this trip and can't wait to show My Fairy Folks in the future. One highlight I'd like to share is the fact that this nursery actually had multiple male fairies which are very hard to find (you may know if you've ever tried to find a male fairy). If you're in the area, I highly recommend you take a peek inside Parkview Nursery.

They have a beautiful array of succulents that can be purchased individually or potted in a nice arrangement.

The selection of pots here is amazing, ranging in size, shape and color.

These pots were finished with a special treatment that makes them very unique.

Yard accessories range from metal flowers to animals.

Unique birdhouses are also available for purchase. I've never seen a birdhouse with such a curvy roof!

I love this display, showing off their product and acting as inspiration. They also sell fairy garden kits.

Here is one of the male fairies, sitting atop a mushroom. Grandma loves her mushrooms.

This container garden titled "Blue Creek" is competitively priced and ready to go home with the right person.

A selection of bonsai trees are for sale, as well as some unique ceramic mushrooms.

Here are some more bonsai trees.

This pot was painted by the owner's son. Before you ask, he will not paint one for you - I've already asked.




If you own a small business related to miniature gardening or know of one that would like a review in the Inland Empire, please feel free to get in touch with me.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
www.facebook.com/GrandmasEFG
grandmasefg@gmail.com
Grandma'sEFG YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment