Friday, December 15, 2017

My Fairy Folks: Buddy in Redlands

This week I'd like to share some pictures from one of My Fairy Folks from Redlands, CA, and introduce you to someone special.


This is Buddy the Elf, putting the finishing touches on this Christmas tree. He's very excited for this time of year because it means he gets to go sledding - his most favorite thing in the world! He has his sleigh in his hand, ready to take off.


What a beautiful tree you've decorated, Buddy!


This tree is decorated with ornaments of all shapes and sizes - some even bigger than Buddy's head! Thank you so much My Fairy Folks for sending in your elf and holiday pictures. I'm still accepting submissions to share here on the blog so feel free to use my contact information below.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment