Saturday, May 11, 2019

Challenge Accepted - Sunflower Challenge 2019

As if one garden challenge wasn't enough this year, here is another. It involves sunflowers, which I love, so of course I jumped at the opportunity to invite a variety of sunflower into my garden! This challenge was presented by Nick's Allotment Diary and contains three categories, all of which I plan to get involved in:

1. Tallest Sunflower
2. Biggest Seed Head
3. Most Unusual

By using #SunflowerChallenge2019, you can search other entrants. I planted my seeds on April 30 and have until October 1 to let these beauties bloom.

My entries for most unusual will be Velvet Queen, Italian White and Autumn Beauty Mix. Entries for biggest seed head and possibly tallest will be American Giant Hybrid, Pike's Peak and Mammoth.



WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment