Sunday, July 29, 2018

Unboxing - My Fairy Crate - July 2018



This month's subscription box from My Fairy Crate came with only five items - the least I've received out of the three month's I've been subscribed - but I'm very pleased with these unique pieces and the quality of them. As the saying goes, "quality over quantity."


This post box will work great to make a fairy garden seem more homely. It even has a little slot that I could potentially stick a tiny envelope in.


This little critter traveled within the safety cushion of some plastic and foam to be certain not to break any glass appendages. I can picture someone hand-making a piece like this which makes it seem more special.


This piece brings together three species of bird to enjoy a sip or dip in this bird bath. 


I am pretty happy with this piece. Not only is it a style of fence I do not have, it looks like something I could learn to create myself and fence an entire perimeter. I love finding new inspiration for DIY projects.


While I did mention in the YouTube video that I love all the pieces in this month's box, this piece was the most surprising. If this isn't your first read of my blog, you probably know how excited I get when I come across small characters that are boys because they are difficult to find. While this well-painted boy does not have wings, he does have pointed ears and is holding a rabbit.

If you'd like to watch the unboxing video, please click here.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment