Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Weewillow Brook


Back in May I received this wonderful kit from my son to add to my Fairy Garden (my children know how much I love it). This week I bought a small bag of extra floral decorations to act as bushes in the small garden. I introduce my newest garden.

Welcome to Weewillow Brook. This area is quite small but suits its small inhabitant quite well.

Gwendelyn enjoys her lush green surroundings and chirping, chittering animals friends.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your new fairy garden. Having a different setting for each fairy garden vignette is so creative and adds so much eye appeal to the flower garden. It is fun to play in the fairy garden when they are in containers like this and set among "human" size plantings and flowers. I use whatever little odds and ends I can find from the thrift stores in my fairy garden planters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I move and repurpose things a few times a year, allowing items I currently have to contribute more. It is sometimes difficult to find things that are all appropriate sizes for a scene but I think I have a respectable collection, although it continues to grow.

      Delete