Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Local Happenings: Fairy Garden Class



Hello readers! I realize that the internet is vast and that there may be a lot of miles between us physically but I'm hoping there are some of you within my immediate area. In October I will host my very first Fairy Garden class at Sunshine Growers Nursery. You will be required to purchase a minimum $10 but the class is free and you are encouraged to bring any existing items from home that you'd like to use in a fairy garden scene (a container is suggested although these are also sold at the nursery). I have done a business write up of this nursery before (CLICK HERE) and will again say that this place has absolutely everything you need to start a fairy garden.

WHO: Hosted by Grandma Sandy, anyone who purchases a minimum of $10 at the nursery can participate
WHAT: Halloween-Themed Fairy Garden Class
WHEN: October 10, 2015 @10am-12pm
WHERE: 34017 Yucaipa Blvd., Yucaipa CA, 92399
MORE: Contact Sunshine Growers Nursery at (909) 797-9210


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment