Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Local Happenings: Festive Fairy Garden Class

During our winter holiday Fairy Garden Class back in November we had over 30 participants. Everyone had a great time making fairy gardens and socializing. We also had a few people try their hand at a terrarium, something new I wanted to offer to the class. As much as there is support for this event, I unfortunately have to share with My Fairy Folks that the Sunshine Growers Nursery will be unable to host these events until sometime in the Summer - the exact date has not been decided. 

Fairy Garden Class, November 2015

I realize this might be a bit disheartening so I have decided to try and ease the heartache by publishing fairy garden class material (examples, pointers, how-to's, etc.) on my YouTube channel in the following months. If you have yet to subscribe, now would be a good time to do so. Oh look, a handy little link to my YouTube Channel.

I would like to reach out to you, My Fairy Folks, to see if you know any local business that would be willing to sponsor our Fairy Garden Class during the Spring months. I also would like to know what themes you'd like to see at our next class. And as always, if you have any questions about Fairy Gardens in general, please contact me. If you have not yet signed up for the Fairy Class email list, please email grandmasefg@gmail.com.

Here are a few featured photos taken during the class, followed by a slideshow. I tried to get a picture of every work of art. Thank you all for attending.


This lovely Winter scene is going places! What an inspired container.

Possibilities are endless when you use a large container.

This terrarium was my personal favorite, especially because of the magnetic hummingbird. If anyone knows where I can find such a thing, I'd appreciate the information.

There is quite a lot going on in this festive scene depicting a family of snow people.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment