Sunday, March 18, 2018

Leprechaun Encounter


We've been getting lots of rain here in Southern California so new things are blooming practically every time I turn around! This bright pink petunia stood out amidst white dianthus and greenery and I needed to take a picture. To my surprise, I also captured a few leprechauns in the background!


"Have I met you two before?" I asked, catching them by surprise.
"Who, us? Oh no, we're not here," said the one on the left.
"Yeah, us, we're not here," chimed the one on the right.
"Yes, I believe the one on the right is Clancy and on the left is Fagan" I assured them.


"Oh no, nothing to see here," said one, and the other parroted him as they both turned away, repeating the words in song. I guess I snuck up on them while they were trying to hide their gold. I didn't want any, just a little chat, but maybe next year. Happy St. Patrick's Day!



I tried to sneak up on them a few times to see where they hid their gold.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment