Sunday, September 23, 2018

Gifts for the Garden - September 2018


I've received so many gifts for my garden this past month. A few decorations, some containers and some new DIY supplies.


This beautiful ceramic pot is part of a matching set that comes with drainage holes and a saucer, gifted to me by one of My Fairy Folks.


The two containers in the rear also came from one of My Fairy Folks, complete with drainage holes and saucers. The peat pot sleeves come in a pack of 24 and I received 5 packs. Since I have been receiving so many seeds, the follower suggested I pack these with soil and get the seeds started.


I don't have a single-serving coffee machine at my house but one of My Fairy Folks suggested repurposing these plastic cups as small planters (I didn't count how many I received, but I have a small grocery bag full). These won't decompose the way that the peat pots do, but they come with drainage and are reusable.


This tall beauty came to me as a hand-me-down from one of My Fairy Folks. She has been damaged in the past (weak ankles), but I have ways of hiding flaws in re-purposed items.


This cute little prince came from my granddaughter when she spotted him on sale at Jo-Ann. She knows that anytime she finds a little boy fairy, it needs to be added to my collection.


Also from Jo-Ann, this fall-themed decor will find it's way into a scene soon with the new season.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment