Monday, September 10, 2018

My Fairy Crate - August 2018


My Fairy Crate for August had some beautiful surprises! 


These two cards we assumed were large, glossy print tarot cards. One is the Nine of Winter on the right. The card on the left shows the beautiful artwork on the back of the card, and on the front is the Eight of Winter. 


This little fairy looks like a fortune teller! 


This set of wooden chairs and table have beautiful attention to detail. 


In keeping with the natural feel, this wooden cart will surely help the fairies with any heavy moving, but can also be used just for fun, as shown by the porcupine who was also included in the subscription box.


A tiny flower pot that houses my favorite; sunflower!


What a great haul! And below is a container garden with all my lovely new pieces. I think it's great that the items in this box all fit so nicely in one scene!



WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment