Friday, December 21, 2018

Food Garden - A Fast Fix

The idea for this project was found on YouTube and I decided that I wanted to try for myself. I began with a bag of potting mix and used the bag itself as a container.


To begin, I punctured drainage into the bottom side of the bag and then flipped it over to cut a flap in the top (leaving a few inches of plastic on either side) to create a contained garden.


I decided to plant these radish seeds I received from a Seed Bank Box delivery and these interesting looking carrot that caught my eye during a visit to a local nursery.


Once planted, the soil is covered in grass clippings as this has been working well for me in the rest of my garden. Hoping to have an update soon.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment