On Saturday, January 26th at 10am we will burst into the new year with some festive miniature gardens! The $10 entry fee will give you access to a small container, potting mix, bark, moss, plants and one small fairy (however, feel free to bring your own container, fairies and decor as well). On top of all that, My Fairy Folks who reserve their spot in advance will also be able to enjoy a light snack and refreshments. But that's not all! If you see something fairy garden related in the store that catches your eye, take 20% off that day!
We will personally be available until at least 12p when we'll host a raffle for some great prizes. To be entered into the raffle you need to follow these steps:
1. Be on our emailing list. If you'd like to sign up, please email email@example.com with your first and last name.
2. Register for the class. To do this, you'll need to contact Ken at Sunshine Grower's Nursery via telephone 909-797-9210.
3. Have a friend register. Make sure they tell Ken YOU referred them. If you are able to grab a friend the day of who hasn't registered but is interested, that will work too but RSVP is preferred.
If you've never attended a class before, here are some beginner tips:
- Come early. I will be in the nursery at 9am to prep and answer any questions and there will be plenty of plants and decor to ogle at and gather ideas before the class begins.
- Bring items from home. If you already have a container or decor, feel free to bring them! Sometimes it's easier to create a fairy garden with things you already know you have and love.
- Pocket money. $10 is a great deal for everything included in this class, but you should also take advantage of the 20% off sale only available this day and only for class attendants! As you saw in the video above, they've got some amazing stuff and I only captured a percentage of it. Small plants are also included in this sale.
Sunshine Grower's Nursery
34017 Yucaipa Blvd. Yucaipa, CA 92399
$10 entry - Saturday 26th @ 10am-12p
(fairy garden creation and 20% off sale will continue until 5pm, however myself and the raffle will be gone by then)
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU