Wednesday, January 16, 2019

In The Garden - My Fairy Crate, December 2018


This container garden was created primarily using items from My Fairy Crate's December shipment.


These were the items that arrived in my box. A colorful fairy card (I've come to love collecting these), two battery powered street lights that are reminiscent of  A Christmas Carol, matching frosted wreaths as well as candy canes, a beautiful festive fairy, a tall bird house covered in snow and a patch of snow with some curious bunnies.


The fairy is joined by a friendly squirrel. Her pose makes me believe she enjoys the spotlight. In comparison, the candy canes look quite large, but in my hands they seem so tiny and fragile! 


Curiosity won over the desire to stay warm for these two bunnies.


This lovely birdhouse is quite festive with freshly fallen snow, a bowed wreath and what seems to be a perched Cardinal.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment