Saturday, June 8, 2019

Illuminate - Twinkle Trio

I created three new fairy gardens recently. If you're not new here, you know I can create my fairy gardens quickly and with very little cash because I have an inventory of decor at my disposal. So, while one container can be planted with a setting of plants, it can be changed up by adding new decor. Taking it even further, you can add lights to a miniature garden to add ambiance and a few extra hours of enjoyment after the sun clocks out.

Here are three of my most recent container gardens amplified by the faint glow of dispersed fairy lights as well as inner lighting. Some fairy houses I've purchased come with the ability to be lit up, furthering the fantasy that this is indeed an inhabitable dwelling with the indoor lights on, shining out through the windows. It adds an extra charm to it all, don't you think?



WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment