Saturday, June 15, 2019

Challenge Accepted - Potluck Tablescape 2019

I recently decided to take a side step out of my comfort zone with a new challenge. Most of the challenges I've participated in have been for my fairy garden or food garden, but I decided to revisit my love for creating arrangements and participate in this month's challenge that requires me to create a tablescape fit for a potluck.

This challenge was a collaboration by YouTubers Mysterious AlbertaCynthia shesobless and Designs By Vee.

I started with my purple lawn chairs to inspire the color pallet I'd be using in this challenge. From there, I was able to find a colorful tablecloth that set the theme, topped with a bowl of fresh peaches and a floral dining set. I used faux orchids as napkin rings and created a floral arrangement from my garden using swiss chard stems with their purple hue, flowers from radishes and sweet peas, all in a smoky purple vase.

#PotluckTablescape2019



WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment