Thursday, November 12, 2015

One year as a YouTuber!


On November 6, 2014, with the help of my grandson, I put my very first fairy garden video on YouTube. I joined YouTube to rebel against my granddaughter who had my blog posts on a strict six-picture-maximum diet. I had noticed other fairy garden videos on YouTube that had beautiful music in the background and had begun to take videos myself with my iPad. Knowing that my grandson had experience with recording video and adding all sorts of special effects and music, I went to him for help. 

Uploads are slow going but my grandson is a very busy young man, working and going to school and still making time for his grandmother's passion without one complaint. As of today, the YouTube channel has 24 videos with 475 views. In an effort to get more views, I am getting brave and plan to talk in them. From silent films to talkies! I'm revolutionizing my YouTube channel. I also plan to do fairy garden tutorials in hopes that I can reach out to people who would like to attend but can't make it to my local fairy garden classes. I've done blog posts about repurposing items but I would also like to make videos.

As always, I'd love to learn what My Fairy Folks would like to see on my YouTube channel. My goal is to double my YouTube subscribers and views by year two and I'd much rather make videos that my viewers want to see. 

If you haven't already, check out my YouTube channel and be sure to like my videos and subscribe.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment