Thursday, March 17, 2016

Clancy and Fagan Bring the Celebration

This morning as I was watering my garden, my attention was grabbed by the sounds of music and laughter. When I went to investigate, I noticed two new faces. These leprechauns introduced themselves as Clancy (left) and Fagan and announced that they had been celebrating since the wee hours of the morning when they arrived.

Clancy is a cheerful and boisterous fellow. He is often telling stories of Ireland and the tricks that he has played on the townspeople and farmers. Clancy is translated to mean "Red headed".

This "little fiery one" (the meaning of the name Fagan) knows how to have fun but he does have a short temper so the fairies make sure not to make any short jokes around him.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Enchanting fairy garden. I am so inspired by your magical fairy gardens, I made a tiny miniature pasture scene using a
    wonderful little dragon baby created by a great artist. It's in my blog if you want to see it.
    (http://drorasminimundo.blogspot.com)
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super, super cute. I love the baby dragon and will be sharing the post with My Fairy Folks.

      Delete