Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Fairy Folks: Joy C.

One of My Fairy Folks have been kind enough to send a picture of their own fairy garden. I'd like to introduce you to the garden of Joy C., a local enthusiast who participated in my fairy classes last year over at Sunshine Grower's Nursery in Yucaipa, CA.

Here you see a fairy house, nestled amongst succulents, Dusty Miller and purple mushrooms. If you look closely at the bottom right, just above the shadow, you will also see a fairy.

If you have a fairy garden you'd like to be featured on my blog, please email me a photo or two with a description (especially names of your fairies and plants), being sure to include the name you'd like to be identified by on the blog and location (city isn't necessary but a state or country would be nice).



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment