Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 - A Glorious New Year


I hope all my lovely Fairy Folks had a lovely holiday season, spent with friends and family. I took this photo in the cold early hours of the new year, contemplating all the things I accomplished in the last year and the exciting possibilities in the future. I hope you hadn't given up on me. As is for most people, the holiday season is a very busy time of year and most of my grandchildren work retail (which, as I'm sure you know is a very demanding schedule), so we here at Grandma's Enchanted Fairy Garden would like to apologize for our absence.

During that time, and after three years of having a tablet, Grandma has finally received the message "insufficient storage space." I thought I was doing such a good job finally taking my granddaughter's advice and condensing my photo sets from 15-20 down to my favorite 6. Apparently it was too little, too late, so I now need to work on deleting and moving current pictures to make room for the new year.

Happy new year!


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment