Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bed and Breakfast Cabin

I will start this overdue post by offering yet another apology; this time the fault was in my technology, but it is now all taken care of, so let's get back into the swing of things!


I received a wonderful gift recently from one of My Fairy Folks in the mountains nearby. Creating fairy gardens has become so much easier in the last few years based on all the gifts I receive! Let that be a lesson; the more you share your interests with people, the more they might see something great and think of you! Not only did I spend no money on this building, but all components of this layout were items I already had or found in my yard. No cost fairy garden - Score!


This cute log cabin has been turned into a Bed and Breakfast, perfect for traveling fairies or even a quaint stay-cation! How inviting does this place look!? Seating outside is available for guests to enjoy the scenery. Inside there is plenty of room - if you notice there are 4 levels to this establishment so feel free to vacation here as a group!


Here is a view of the side of the building. The lights are off but there's plenty of activity going on inside as the staff prepare for the grand opening.


Now that this layout looks its best, it's time to relocate it in the community. Check back next time when it finds its new home.





PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment