Thursday, October 19, 2017

Williams, Arizona - Miniature Camping Garden


Inspired by my Williams, Arizona trip, where I stayed at the Railside RV Park, this part of my fairy garden represents the quaint main building in the park. The building is inviting and has seating out front, as well as plenty of natural space for kids to play.




Also at the Park was a covered wagon (Update: I never got to ride that wagon) with a nearby play yard for children. I've had this wagon for a few years, purchased at Hobby Lobby, which fit perfectly here to represent the wagon in Williams.




This setting represents the multiple RVs at the park, full of traveling families.


These two are enjoying a cool evening by the fire.


I bought this camper a while ago, knowing I would be creating a miniature garden someday to represent one of my many camping trips.




Little Jimmy is another guest camping out this evening, warming his hands by the fire. It looks like he finished dinner recently and you can see his welcoming tent is up and ready for the night.




PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment