Thursday, October 19, 2017

Williams, Arizona - Railside RV Ranch


Over the Summer, I took a trip with my husband to Williams, Arizona to visit one of My Fairy Folks. During our time there we stayed at a place called Railside RV Ranch & Cabin Rental. I took a few pictures and videos to give you all a taste of my vacation. This post is the first of a series covering this trip, including fairy gardens inspired by Williams, AZ.




This photos resides in the main office. I wanted to show you all the miniature golf cart and railroad spike paper weight. The cart could be a nice addition to a miniature garden, but I haven't found one yet. It represents the golf cart the staff uses to check on guests throughout the RV Park. The spike is a nice touch of history since the park is located right next to a train track - the train takes guests directly to the Grand Canyon.


This miniature garden was in the main office and is so adorable! It inspired me to create my own miniature garden based on this trip.




In the Covered Wagon Spa, guests can relax in a hot spa. Days in Arizona are hot but nights can get very cold and a hot spa is very relaxing.


Be safe, no diving!




PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment