Monday, November 19, 2018

Gifts for the Garden - October & November 2018


This assortment of pavers were gifted to me by my son, Mike, after he redid his flower beds. They are heavy things that I won't be able to pick up on my own, but thankfully I have many young, strong family members surrounding me.


The broken floor tiles were from a business remodel near my work and I rescued them from the trash. I managed to grab a bag full, so the pieces shown are a small percent of what I managed to grab. The rest of these gifts came from My Fairy Folks. The succulent wreath with attached bow is actually live succulents! The many pine cones will help me decorate my fairy gardens for Fall.


This decorative gifted pot has drainage and a connected saucer.


This is a collection of some more gifts given to me recently. This fancy SnowWoman will surely find her way into some festive photos. 


I've been wanting to do a seed exchange and this was the resulting reward from my recent exchange! I love snow peas.


This beautiful Lily was also gifted to me by one of My Fairy Folks and filled my bedroom with such a wonderful fragrance!


This bouquet was put together so well and resides in my living room.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment