Monday, November 19, 2018

In the Garden - My Fairy Crate - October 2018


I've had this fairy for a while but this wagon is a new addition thanks to My Fairy Crate subscription box. She is wearing a hat made from the fallen husk of a goldenberry from my garden.


The bridge is also a new addition that arrived in October's box. The natural color makes it blend right in to the natural scenery, as if the bridge has a long history of guiding travelers safely to their destination. 


This fairy baby rests atop an acorn with a companion squirrel, wondering of it should wake the baby to achieve this massive feast. I was so happy when I saw this in my subscription box because I'm trying to collect one baby to represent each of the months for next year's new segment.


This market stand looks great in my food garden! I already had the apples, gourds and pumpkins, but the piece on the far left is a new addition to my decor (along with the stand).

If you'd like to subscribe to My Fairy Crate, I found them through a site called Crate Joy, where I believe anyone can find a subscription box that fits their interests.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment