Friday, September 5, 2014

Garden Greeters - A Consignment Shop

Garden Greeters
305 S. Flower Ave.
Brea, CA
(714) 255-1601
gardengreetersllc.com

Store Hours:
CLOSED SUNDAY
Monday through Saturday 
10 AM - 6 PM


Oh look, I found some fairies! Just a small
selection of what they have available.
Garden Greeters is a small shop full of amazing treasures and garden decorations including wind chimes, mills and spinners, statues and figurines, lights, pots, gnomes, fairies, bird baths, houses and feeders, garden stakes, bottle trees and coconut birds. Try and say that five times fast - and there's probably items that I haven't listed! I'm excited for their upcoming anniversary sale slated for the last weekend of September. 

I have been shopping here since 2011 and I absolutely love this shop and the fact that it is a consignment shop makes it more unique. If I had more money to spend, I would shop here more often. Once again, the staff here is wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable; I seem to find stores with the nicest staff! On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest, I give Garden Greeters - you guessed it - a 10!

PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE 
www.facebook.com/GrandmasEFG
grandmasefg@gmail.com



Handmade bird houses, sold on consignment. I love them.

A small selection of animal garden decor.

Forgive the bit of blur but I really wanted to show the different styles of gnomes to choose from.

This is just a small corner displaying a fraction of the wind chimes and garden stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment