Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Fairy Garden Tour: Council Dwellings

Hello again, followers. This past month I have introduced you to a few new gardens; the Haunted House and the Halloween Festival, both dedicated to the Fall holiday of Halloween. I picked up my supplies at stores like Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Dollar Tree. I really liked using hay for the scene as it not only represents Fall, but also gave great ground coverage.

Since then, I have made a trip to Home Depot to pick up Fall plants and flowers for new gardens including Viola, Stonecrop (a mix of coneflower, salvia and Catmint), Alyssum, Cyclamen and Mums. I also received a delivery from Breck's, a Netherlands company, that included Fondant Hyacinth, Giant and California Daffodil, a selection of Hyacinths - including Grape, Gipsy Queen and Gipsy Princess - and Apricot-Pink Tulips. You may have noticed that some of these are Spring plants but because my corner of the globe hardly experiences Winter, I can expect them to bloom pre-Spring.

With all that said, I would like to introduce the remainder of my Fall Fairy Garden Tour in the next few blog posts. Firstly; The Council Dwellings.


Pictured here is the Council Square. It includes the Fairy Council dwellings (white and purple building) and council building (purple) where their meetings are held, as well as a lush garden area to enjoy when they are not working.

The pebbled walkway leads to the gazebo in a shady spot that the council members and guests can relax at.

The beautiful view from the gazebo area.

The Council Square is surrounded by foliage and vibrant flowers that fill the air with a lovely fragrance.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment