Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Fairy Garden Tour: Updates

Last week I introduced two new additions to my Fall Fairy Garden; Woodland Grove and the Council Square. Since then, I have made a few updates and would like to share them with you.



Here we see Woodland Grove. The addition that is most apparent is the moss covering which not only covered a colorless void but also allowed me to utilize the pavers as usable space. The creek is not new but wasn't featured enough in the first introduction. The playground was a bit barren last week, only a playhouse, bench and arbor. As you can see, new additions include a red wagon, a toy box, a buggy, a pink pail, a wading pool with tiny ducklings on their way in and a swing set. It looks like much more fun now!

The following photos are updates to the Council Square, mostly to show my lovely mums which have begun to bloom.

The Fairy Council sit and discuss what a wonderful time they had at the successful Halloween Festival.

The blooming Mums allow the Council to discuss things in private while enjoying the crisp Fall morning air.

Yellow Mums at all stages of bloom.

The Council enjoying their garden.

PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
www.facebook.com/GrandmasEFG
grandmasefg@gmail.com

August 2015 - The Magic Onion Fairy Contest Entry

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Your Fairy Gardens are absolutely delightful! I had a wonderful time looking at your beautiful creations and found myself inspired by your creativity :) I have never made a Fairy Garden, but it's on my to-do list.

    Have a lovely Sunday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you stick around and enjoy the Christmas Fairy Garden I have in store for my readers.

      Delete