Friday, May 29, 2015

Contest Clarification

I've received a handful of replies to my very first contest and would like to thank you all. The contest is still open for entries and you can enter with as many suggestions as you like but I'd like to address a mistake I may have made. Most of the entries make me believe that I may have worded the contest in a confusing way; most entries seem to be suggesting a new name for the blog which is not what I'm looking for.

So, to clarify, I am looking for a term or phrase to use to describe my followers. My granddaughter found information on wikipedia to describe fandom and I think it may explain it better than I am. You can find that information by clicking this link. This is along the lines of what I'm searching for - a title for the collective you, my readers.


To see the prize that is up for grabs, click here.

For the post that introduces this contest and to add to our FAQ to be answered in June, click here.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment