Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Mother's Day



    Above are some of the wonderful gifts I received from my children this past Mother's Day weekend. My daughter gave me some beautiful flowers in a vase and plans to take me to the beach for brunch. Also pictured is a "Create Your Own Fairy Garden" by Creative Roots gifted to me by youngest son which includes a handful of accessories and includes a wooden planter. And finally, not pictured, my eldest son and husband came together to fund the purchase of a Fairy Treehouse I've had my eye on for quite some time. It is about 5ft tall and... well, I won't spoil it. You'll have to wait until June to see it.

I hope the rest of my readers had an enjoyable Mother's Day as well.




PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment