Friday, July 31, 2015

Contest Winner Posted

Back in May I opened up a simple contest to all my readers, asking them to give my readers a "name." I announced that I would choose a winner and not only would I be using the "name" in future posts, but I would also send the winner a partial beach scene that includes a matching table, chairs and umbrella. I would like to thank everyone who submitted ideas.

Our winner wrote the following for her name submission;

Congratulations, Carmen! Please email me your name and national shipping address at grandmasefg@gmail.com and I will get it sent out to you as soon as possible. Perhaps you can share a picture with the rest of My Fairy Folks of the beach scene in your own fairy garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear Sandy,
    my joy is huge, about the price. :) Heartfelt thanks Sandy. ♥♥♥
    I'm so sorry I have not seen, that I won. I love elves, butterflies and everything that has wings. :)
    Because we both love elves, you get a handmade Elf card from me. :)

    Much love to you and your whole family - Carmen

    ReplyDelete