Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Celebrating Mardi Gras

Myleene poses in front of a Mardi Gras themed flower arrangement.

Wherever Myleene goes, Carolina is sure to follow! Carolina poses for her own photoshoot.

What would a Mardi Gras celebration be without music? Soulless, that's what! The musical group, Soulmen, keep the festivities lively for hours on end.

Myleene might actually be a bit peeved to see that I've posted this photo, but I liked the flower arrangement that she found herself tangled up in after having a bit too much to drink.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post with Mylene and Carolina. I can almost hear the Soulmen belting out the song "I'm a Soul Man" with trumpets, guitars and all. I just realized we got married the same year as you and your husband. We have been together a long time!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well isn't that sweet! Thank you for sharing with me. It seems like the time just flew by, doesn't it?

      Delete