Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Lovely New Purchases


I purchased some lovely decorations recently that are going to be perfect for Valentine-themed gardens. The trailer in the middle is from Hobby Lobby and is actually a birdhouse, but birdhouses make wonderful additions to fairy gardens.


Here is the back of the trailer, with a cute little flower box under the rear window.


I purchased this item at Jo-Ann's. This floral bench would help set the scene for a park or mini-garden and could even seat a fairy or two if you have the right size and flexibility.


This item was purchased at Michael's. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and realized that the pink flowers here matched the bench I had also purchased that day. I'm always on the look out for new fairies.


Here is the rear view of the swinging fairy. Her wings are so colorful and there are pink mushrooms at the base, which is a bonus for me.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment