Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Purchases from Jo-Ann

Here's an overview of my recent Jo-Ann haul. I didn't have much intention to purchase anything, but my grand daughter discovered there were fairy items in the clearance section and had to partake.

This small building looks to be a small grocery store. It was originally $20 but marked down to $4.97.

In the background is a large bag of decorative rocks (which were not on sale, priced at $7.99, but reduced to $4.76 with a coupon) for upcoming updates to Fairy Shores. This seaside rock and coral cluster, also for Fairy Shores, was $2.47. The good sized set of a stone table and seats was $15 originally, priced down to $3.97.

This cute greenhouse was originally $29.99, a price I would not have splurged for, but at the clearance price of  $7.47, it was a bargain!

This tiny tin bucket was $1.47 after being marked down from $5.99.

This is such a cute decoration, but at $8.99, a little pricey. I was able to snatch it up at the clearance price of  $2.47.

I wouldn't pay $6.99 for these tiny things, but I would, and did, pay $1.47 (and regret not purchasing more at that deeply discounted price).

I have been keeping an eye out for fairy babies, especially when they're on sale. This piece was normally  $9.99, but all regular priced fairy items were 40% off so I was able to have him join the family for only $5.99.
These adoreably tiny garden tools were originally priced at $8.99 but clearance to $2.47. I can imagine such cute scenes of my tiny fairies digging up my food garden.

Finally, I felt this unique and colorful piece would look great in the update of Fairy Shores. He was also in the clearance section. Originally $12.99, a price I'd pass on quickly, was reduced to $3.47 - much more reasonable.






PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment