Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My Fairy Folks: Gifts for the Garden


This gnome was gifted to me by a follower from Yucaipa, CA. It's no secret to readers that I enjoy mushrooms and keeping gnomes in my garden, so it is a great gift! Believe it or not, I already know what scene he'll be perfect in and it's pretty exciting to me.



These rocks were brought to me by my granddaughter. Her and her boyfriend traveled to Arizona recently and saw many beautiful rocks and shells and thought I might like to use them in my garden.


I recently rinsed them off to show off their beauty better. The array of colors is amazing.


The rocks have such unique shapes! The large, dark stone strongly resembles a heart. I also think the red stone to the right of it looks like a heart, but my other granddaughter thinks it looks like a chicken.


The stones arrived a few weeks short of being featured in this Valentine's Day garden. Isn't it amazing how much these violas have grown since then?




Here's a close up of the smaller, red heart stone. Or is it a chicken? What do you think this stone looks like? Let us know in the comments below. 





PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment