Sunday, October 7, 2018

My Fairy Crate - September 2018



September's delivery of My Fairy Crate came with quite a few adorable items. I was so excited to see another glossy tarot card (which is what I'm referring to them as) which is one step closer to a whole set. I'm not sure what I will do with them yet, but the prospect of collecting more cards is strong encouragement for me to continue with this subscription box!


This elf and owl are so adorable! His facial expression is too cute and the design is lovely. Of course I'm in love with the fact that there are mushrooms on it! The rest of the items could work for a cute fishing scene - lantern, tackle box, fishing pole, log bench and a frog.


The frog on the left is the new one. The larger of the two frogs I currently have, I've decided to name him Hermitt. And because I've never got around to naming the frog on the right, today's the day. Say hello to Charlene.


Thermin the elf echoes the hoots of Oswald the owl. 

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment