Sunday, October 14, 2018

Plant and Decor Haul - October 2018



My most recent haul from Jo-Ann came out to around $40 total. I used a 20% off entire purchase coupon to add to my savings. Don't be ashamed to work those coupons!


All of this Fall harvest decor was on sale at 50% off.


This decorative yet simple pumpkin was on sale at 40% off.


A home for a gnome. This was the only item I purchased at regular price which allowed me to use a 50% off coupon.


This is my most recent Lowe's haul. Three strawberry plants were $3 each and the reason for this shopping trip. The rest of the haul was an impulse buy. I don't always know what I want to purchase prior to entering the doors - most of my decision is based on deals and sales (and the colors).


I picked up some yellow and red snapdragons for $1.38 each.


This Marigold came in a 4 pack at $2.49.


This is an Evening glow mirror plant, originally $16, purchased on super sale for $5. I plan to use it as a tree in one of my fairy gardens.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment