Friday, April 5, 2019

Three Store Haul - April, 2019


These flowers were purchased from Lowe's. These 6-packs were $0.99 each. I purchased 20 of them. This is a great deal for $20. It may not look like a lot of flowers for a yard, but boy is this an abundance when it comes to my container gardens! I haven't even got around to planting all of these.


The 99 Cents Only store has really stepped up their game in terms of quality in the last few years. I'm amazed at the fact that these colorful, metal decor pieces are only $0.99 each! And each of these bulb packets were the same price - they're going to be such beautiful flowers! Clockwise, I purchased Gladioli, Peacock Orchid, Dutch Iris and Muscari.


This shepherd's hook was only $1 - incredible!


This collection was purchased from the Dollar Tree, one of my favorite bargain stores. In the rear are some pots, a big box of mixed seeds and a metal trellis (one of four I purchased). There's also a glass jar, some butterfly decorations and three different lights, that are also pictured below.





WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment