Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Haul - Green Scene Expo 2019


Here are 5 succulents I purchased from a vendor at the Green Scene Expo in Fullerton. The four purple succulents were purchased especially for a project I'm working on. The four in the front were purchased due to their unique look and the fact that I do not have them yet in my garden. Unfortunately, I don't know the names of any of these plants.


I purchased these two watering cans from the Fullerton Garden Club booth, each with drainage which would make lovely container gardens. They're represented at this event every year and I always manage to find something at their booth for my garden.


Two golden berry plants! One of the main reasons I attended this event. This plant is hard to find and I just loved the berries from my garden last year so I made sure to get to the event early. I walked directly to this booth when I arrived to find a crowd of people already after my beloved plants! I was still able to purchase two healthy golden berry plants, but I'm sure if I was an hour later, they would have all been gone. What a popular plant!


This crystal flower was purchased at a booth that sold many crystal creations ranging from flora and fauna! I was even told by my friend that the vendor has a storefront and I plan to make a trip soon.


And finally, I brought two new fairies home! These twin sisters came with their own mushroom stools, sold by the same vendor as the crystal creations.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment