Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Festival

The Spring Festival is one of the biggest celebrations of the year. So many have arrived and more are still to come!

A few of the guests entertain themselves, awaiting the arrival of the Queen and Princess.

This year's celebration is held in Teapot Glen. The decorations add a burst of color.

Princess Jezelle arrives in a carriage decorated to represent Spring, pulled by two dragons that are handled by Brittania.

Queen AmberLynn converses with the guests from Ireland.

Another photo of the colorful decorations put up in Teapot Glen.

These young fairies patiently wait for the Easter Egg hunt that Grandma put together for them, wanting to share her Spring traditions as well.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!

    Love this!! I did a Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub a few years back and the things I used were from Flea markets and yard sales and have seen their last day because of the weather here in Pa. So I just bought a bunch of Fairy Garden things at JoAnn Fabric and I am re-doing my Fairy Garden Beverage Tub and needed some inspiration.... You have provided me with that so I Thank You very much!!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear this. If you enjoyed this fairy garden, wait until you see what we have planned for the King's Return in August - it's going to be jam-packed with fairies, flowers and fun! Best of luck with your Beverage Tub garden, I'd love to see how it turns out. If you link me to a post or photos, I'll be sure to repost.

      Delete