Friday, August 28, 2015

Royal Family Reunion



Bright and early this morning I heard a tapping on my window. I pulled back the shades to see King Cormac Mac Fidaig's rosy, bearded face smiling through the glass. I rushed outside with my camera to capture the reunion of the royal family. In this photo, Queen AmberLynn is captivated by the King's recollection of the months of travel. Doesn't it look like she has missed him?


At the same time, Princess Jezelle pestered her brother for details on his long trip. Prince Finn could not explain things fast enough! Jezelle asked many questions. What a wonderful opportunity her brother has experienced!


Jezelle moves in close to whisper the question that the community will surely be asking; "did you find a wife?" A sly smile crawled across Little Mac's face and he left his sister in suspense.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment