Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A New Yellow Path


These decorative pavers were purchased around 15 to 20 years ago. Back then, they were blueish-grey stepping stones. As you can see, the grey has worn off, revealing the naked color of the stone. Time for a repaint.


To start, I lay on two coats of white spray paint. I want to make sure the base color is even so that when I cover it with the final color, it will be solid and not patchy.


I finalize these pavers with two coats of bright, yellow paint.


This new path will lead guests past a flower garden (pictured to the right) and end between Fairy Shores and an unnamed area of my garden. Years ago I had looked at these discolored pavers and decided to hand paint them. However, recently I decided I'd waited too long already and went ahead with spray paint. I might still hand paint with accent colors in the future.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment