Monday, August 20, 2018

In The Garden - My Fairy Crate - July 2018


This container garden may look familiar to My Fairy Folks with a few additions. The majority of it came straight from my visit to Myrtle Creek last month with the addition of the elf in the rear, the tiny glass ladybug and wooden fence up front. These last three items arrived in My Fairy Crate subscription box from July. I created a few other gardens using the rest of the items in that package.


This lovely bird fountain arrived in July's My Fairy Crate. The succulents in this double container garden are clippings from my yard. The purple succulent in the middle rear and surrounding baby clippings are the only plants actually inside the shallow terra cotta garden (previously featured in my Garden A Day series). The flower on the left is a beautiful petunia and on the right is salvia. I decided to boost the foliage feel of this container garden by placing it inside a larger container with existing plants to create the illusion.


Finally, this postbox is the final piece from July's My Fairy Crate. All other decor in this scene was purchased from Hobby Lobby within the last year. I'm excited to show you the lovely things I received from the August subscription box! Are you a subscriber of any subscription boxes related to gardening? I'd love to know about them!

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment