Friday, August 10, 2018

Gifts for the Garden - August 2018


I received some gifts early this month so I have time to work on some DIY projects! These white drawers are leftover from a kitchen remodel of one of My Fairy Folks. The pull out drawer in front will be turned into a jade garden first. The drawer with 4 compartments to the right will be used for my fairy garden farm. Any suggestions for the final piece (tall drawer in the rear)? I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Have you done any DIY projects lately? I'd love to share them on the blog.


This lovely wicker basket was found in the trash at work. I inspected it, found nothing wrong with it and couldn't believe someone would just throw it out! Instead of turning it into a fairy garden and risk damaging it, I decided to use it as my harvest basket! I've been using plastic bags or plastic bowls from my kitchen, but this thing is the perfect size (already tested) to gather more than a handful of garden yield.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment