Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fairy Garden Haul - August 2018

The following decorations were purchased at Sunshine Growers Nursery in Yucaipa. I have not visited this nursery for a while and in the interim, the stock of fairy garden items has greatly expanded. 


I was happy to find this beautiful fairy seated on a stump, chatting with a squirrel. In my time doing this blog I've discovered that the most common fairy styles are little girls who are white. I always have a hard time finding little boys, men, different nationalities and even unnatural hair color so it was great to see that one of my favorite nurseries is stocking unique products.


Little boy fairies! I have discovered that these often are missing details in the face. I wonder if that is because the artist is encouraging me to add my own personal touch to them?


I thought this was a fun piece that would add joy to my garden. There are plenty of young fairies that would love to play on this four-way teeter totter.


This boy fairy and his raccoon friend enjoy a ride on a unique looking log car which I felt was a steal for under $10

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment