Friday, January 26, 2018

Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby is widely known for their low prices but did you know they offer a good selection of Fairy Garden items? I have found that, for the most part, Hobby Lobby has lower prices and better quality than similar stores (like Jo-Ann and Michael's). That sounds great, but there is a downside; the availability of fairy garden supplies drastically reduces outside the months of January through April.

These adorable, pink trailers were too cute to pass up and might be hard to find considering I grabbed up the last one at my local Hobby Lobby. 

A birdhouse can be a cute use for a fairy dwelling, especially when they're 40% off.

You might be surprised to see that my business spotlight this month is Hobby Lobby, considering I tend to feature local nurseries, but I did make a purchase and felt it needed some explaining. Yes, I like to support local and small business but I also like to save money. 

A wide selection of houses, buildings and miniature decor.

Adorable miniature decor including fencing, doors, gnomes and more!

There are quite a few kits available for purchase to make themed fairy gardens.

These wire baskets have deep discounts and are great for container gardens, especially with overflowing flora.

These lanterns were 50% off, and while most might see them as home decor, I see them as unique fairy scenes. The fact that these allow viewing from most angles gives you unique opportunities to get creative!

This cobblestone, two-story home was calling out to me with the oversized mushrooms and welcome mat.

This uniquely shaped home could very well belong to an outgoing gnome, set between two bridges.

I managed to stop myself from buying everything my heart desired and will show you in my next post all the lovely things I brought home.







PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment