Friday, January 26, 2018

New Purchases - Hobby Lobby

 

Here are the items I purchased recently at Hobby Lobby. See, I didn't go overboard. I told you I have self control!


Have you ever tried to find a little girl gnome? It's almost as hard as finding male fairies, but voila, here she is! Also, I have no idea where to put this chair but I knew I needed it.


This miniature park bench looks overgrown with ivy, perfect for an overgrown looking container garden.




Can you guess where these beautiful mermaids will go in my garden? I'm sure you've correctly guessed Fairy Shores. You'll see them again late Spring.

A week after this shopping trip (yay, payday!) I went back to Hobby Lobby and purchased the pink trailer that I plan to use in the upcoming Valentine's Day themed garden. Keep an eye out! Do you have any plans for a Valentine's Day themed garden? Send me some pictures and a description and I can post it here on my blog.





PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment