Friday, December 15, 2017

My Fairy Folks - Let It Snow


Hello again to Redlands, California! One of My Fairy Folks sent me some photos of their lovely Christmas tree and festive home decor! This beautiful, frosty tree is decorated with silver, gold and red and it looks lovely. I've never seen a Christmas tree decorated with Magnolia flowers before (which I believe is the type of flower shown here), but I like it!


One pillow is all it takes to turn the family couch into a festive couch!


The print on this chair is beautiful (and I'd love one in my home) and a white pillow with the  simple word "joy" will put guests in the right mood.


Thank you again, My Fairy Folks, for continuing to send in your festive photos.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
www.facebook.com/GrandmasEFG
grandmasefg@gmail.com
Grandma'sEFG YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment