Monday, December 18, 2017

New Purchases: Parkview Nursery

During my recent visit to Parkview Nursery in Riverside (to read about my trip and see pictures of a lot of wonderful stuff they sell, please CLICK HERE), I brought home a few irresistible items that I'd like to show you.



This father and son are enjoying a winter swing. This piece was the only winter-themed item I picked up during this trip but there were plenty to choose from. Believe it or not, this item lights up very bright and is battery operated.


These two fairies are enjoying their pets, out for a morning ride, hoping and running. These two look like they could be sisters, matching wings and clothes, which makes for easier character development. There were a handful of fairies with companion animals.


These two girls are best friends in their new home. I was very happy to find that this duet was the perfect size for this wagon. Often times, it can be difficult to find fairies and props proportionate to one another, but Parkview Nursery has a large selection to choose from, including an array of sizes.


This is a clothes line where fairies can hang their cleaned clothes on. This is a hot ticket item! This unique piece can easily fit into any fairy garden scene which is probably why they're flying off the shelves! If you're interested in this piece, you need to visit ASAP. Also, if you know of any other locations that sell pieces like this, I'd be interested to know because I think having a few different clotheslines would be a cute addition to my fairy garden.

Since none of these pieces have found a home in my garden yet, I would like to open up the floor to allow any of My Fairy Folks to suggest names for any of the fairies (or snow people) above. Feel free to comment below and share your thoughts.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
www.facebook.com/GrandmasEFG
grandmasefg@gmail.com
Grandma'sEFG YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment