Thursday, December 7, 2017

Surprise Visit for the Holidays

Twinkle the Elf has brought a present for his friend and a cheerful personality to share with the rest of the residents of Grandma's Enchanted Fairy Garden.


This morning my dog, Mr. Peanut, began barking for apparently no reason. I finally got him to quiet down when I realized what had caused this reaction. I heard a light tapping on my window - tap, tap, tap. "What is that?" I asked as Mr. Peanut began to bark again. I pulled back my curtains to find a small elf with a large smile, waving at me through the window pane. I went outside to greet the elf who introduced himself as Twinkle; the name rang a bell. He explained that he had traveled from the North Pole and planned to see his friend, Pierre (pictured to the right), but admitted that he was a little early since it was a surprise visit. "Oh, you're Pierre's friend from the North Pole. I remember him talking about you last year," I said. I told Twinkle that I would get in contact with Pierre who visits King Edward and Queen Marlissa in Mountain Lakes every year around this time.


Twinkle has a bright personality that matches his eyes, a smile as warm as a hug and a nose that reminds me of Bob Hope.


My favorite thing about Twinkle are his dimples - I can't help but smile every time I look at that joyful face.

If any of My Fairy Folks have photos of their festive fairy garden, please send them to me via email with a paragraph description so I can share it on my blog.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment