Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Year, New Life - 2018


This new year is a bit more special than normal for us here at Grandma's Enchanted Fairy Garden. Dustin made his first appearance on December 24, born to my grandson John and wife Chelsea. They have all been busy with visitors in the past week (we have a very large family), but they made time to come visit my garden.



My husband held Dustin, both soaking in the warm California morning sun. This is Mr. Peanut's first time meeting Dustin and he doesn't look too happy about it. Grandpa's lap is normally Mr. Peanut's territory, so it's understandable. The warm sunshine is just what the doctor ordered for Dustin's mild jaundice.



Look at this happy family! Welcome to the world, Dustin.

I hope My Fairy Folks have had a wonderful year and will continue into the new year with us.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment